Vice President Leasing/Sales
As a licensed real estate broker, Brenda teams with Thomas Realty Group as VP of Commercial Sales and Leasing. Brenda has 27+ years of experience as a real estate professional serving St. Charles and St. Louis Metropolitan areas. She specializes in the sale of land and land assemblage for commercial and residential development.
In addition, Brenda has represented both buyers/sellers and landlord/tenants in the acquisition, disposition, and leasing of retail, industrial and office properties. Clients include investors, developers, churches, restaurants, retail franchises, industrial businesses, and medical professionals.
Among many other clients, Brenda recently represented
- BFB Partners LLC in the disposition of New Melle Towne Square, a 19,000 square foot mixed-use center.
- 5 leases and a 1031 exchange sale were orchestrated in 24 days.
- She represented Terminal 1 KC in purchasing 17 acres at the confluence of I-270 and Lindbergh Blvd. (the remains of the Hazelwood Ford Plant) for 3.25 Million. This site will add to Terminal 1 KC’s multi-state transportation business.
- She represented both the seller and investor of Winfield Manor Mobil Home Park, a 1.2+ Million dollar investment that sold at a 12 CAP rate, with room for growth
- Expert Rentals in the purchase of their 6 acres
- I-70 visibility, site in St. Peters (bought at a bargain)
- Bernie & Cynthia Davis in the sale of their Hwy K Book Store location to Blue Iguana Car Wash (requiring a land assemblage).
- Dickus’ Trust in rezoning the remainder of their Unincorporated St. Charles county property, enabling them to secure their full asking price from a residential developer
- TriStar Properties in acquiring a retail corner in Warrenton MO for redevelopment.
Brenda’s relationships with attorneys, council members, economic developers, contractors, surveyors, lenders, and architects enable her clients to accomplish their real estate goals.
Brenda understands and can provide the financial and market analysis necessary for a user or investor to make their best commercial real estate decisions.
Brenda has a strong commitment to her community. She serves in advisory, mentoring, and leadership roles.
- O’Fallon Missouri Chamber of Commerce & Industries, Past Chair Missouri Chamber of Commerce
- First State Bank Advisory Board St. Charles
- St. Charles Rotary Club, Past President
- O’Fallon Missouri Economic Development Advisory Council
- Athena Leadership Foundation Board
- St. Charles Community College Foundation Board, Emeritus Missouri Association of Realtors (1995)
- St. Charles Association of Realtors/Commercial Division (1995) National Association of Realtors (1995)
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM), Candidate