The field of property management continues to grow in the range of services provided. The old idea of a day in the life of a property manager was someone who collected the rent and repaired the leaks is no longer valid. Today a property manager, in particular a commercial property manager, must have the knowledge and capabilities to deal with a host of issues. At Thomas Realty Group, LLC we pride ourselves on having the ability to meet the needs of today’s sophisticated properties and property owners. The following is a list of some of the services that we provide:
- Collect lease payments.
- Negotiate lease renewals.
- Build tenant relations as liaison between owner and tenant.
- Bid out service and repair contractors.
- Perform routine property inspections.
- Supervise tenant and building improvements.
- Prepare monthly reporting packages which include financial, leasing, marketing and management activity details.
We recognize that income growth not only comes from increased rents, but also decreased expenses. We conduct routine bidding of services, monthly review of all invoices, and we match building services to each building’s particular needs.
Our team consists of a chief financial officer with 20 years of experience in the real estate market, an accounting assistant with 22 years of experience, and a property manager with 13 years of commercial real estate management and development experience. We work closely with property owners to ensure we tailor our services to their needs.